Membership in the Fellowship of Companies for Christ International says something about you … while it also provides many resources for you.
Becoming a member of The Fellowship says that you …
- Realize that being a business leader requires a great support system:
- A vital relationship with God
- Connections to like-minded peers who can provide wisdom, encouragement and accountability
- Access to world-class resources that speak to your business and your life from a biblical worldview
- Understand that God owns your company, and that He has called you to steward (make the best use of) all of the resources He has built into it, e.g., human resources, sphere of influence, financial resources, etc.
- Want to be part of something bigger than yourself or your company. Actually, it says that you want to be part of something much bigger than FCCI. You want to be part of God’s world-wide marketplace movement that many call Business As Ministry or Business As Mission (BAM), and that is part of being engaged with something bigger still … the Body of Christ.
Becoming a member of The Fellowship provides for you …
- A great support system:
- Tools to help you keep your relationship with God vital and growing
- Connections to those like-minded peers through conferences, groups and a world-wide network
- Over 30 years of FCCI resources, with new ones created every year and access to resources from other organizations and individuals who speak with excellence to your issues with that same biblical worldview
- Practical equipping and encouragement to fulfill your calling from men and women who have been where you are, and are doing what you are called to do.
- Opportunities to be part of the global movement of God in the business world almost anywhere and to any degree you want to engage.
Does that sound like what you are looking for? If so, listen to a couple of our members share from their experience, then click on the “Apply for Membership” button, and let FCCI become your support team!
NOTE: In times of challenge, we know many may need to be part of FCCI, but don't have the financial resources to join. We don't want that to stop you. Look for the special option on the membersip enrollment form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.