Vision and Mission
Transforming our world through Christ, one company leader at a time.
In pursuit of Christ's eternal objectives, we equip and encourage Christian business leaders to operate their businesses and conduct their personal lives in accordance with biblical principles.
- God is the Owner, we are stewards of His companies
- The Bible is the ultimate authority for life and business
- Prayer is the lifeblood of our relationship with the Owner
- We are CALLED to work/ministry
- Integrity is a non-negotiable essential
- A Commitment to Excellence is a hallmark of a Christian in business
- Living a fully integrated, balanced life is a biblical mandate
- Community is a key to walking with Christ
- Being relevant to our time and culture is crucial to our impact
- Focus on building the Kingdom of God takes priority over buidling any organization
Statement of Faith
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is God's written and inspired revelation to man and is the primary authority for man's life.
- The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide redemption, resurrection, bodily ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
- The personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, His power to perform the miracle of the new birth in unbelievers and to indwell believers, enabling them to live a godly life.
- Man was created in the image of God, and because of sin was alienated from God--that alienation can be removed only by accepting, through faith, God's gift of salvation which was made possible by Christ's atoning death and resurrection.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, and all believers are to assemble together regularly for worship, for edification through the Scriptures, and for mutual encouragement.
- Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple men of every nation. The fulfillment of that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to "Him who loved us and gave Himself for us.